Invisible correction of tooth position (corrective rails) - Dentist Halyna Unihovska-Renner Munich
With thin rails the front teeth can be corrected invisibly in their position. This is particularly advantageous in adulthood when you want to have the correction of a malpositioned tooth remedied without colleagues and other people noticing.
Your easy way to a perfect smile:
- Analysis of your initial situation
- We create a 3D treatment plan and show you the desired end result
- Production of your individually adapted, transparent corrective rails
- You wear your rails for approx. 20 - 22 hours per day for a period of up to 7 months
- During this time we regularly check the course of the tooth correction
- Retention phase to prevent the teeth from resetting after completion of the treatment over approximately the same period of time
We would be happy to advise you in detail on the subject in a personal conversation. Talk to us about it during your next visit.